Here's our top 5 reasons why we think every funeral home should use them:
1. Assembled in-house
2. Quick and easy (no tools required)
3. Easily print text & edge to edge photos
4. It's so easy, you can sell it as a D.I.Y. book
5. Beautiful books stay on the coffee table (not in the closet)
photos combined inspirational quotes and signed guest pages create a treasured family keepsake.
D.I.Y. Instruction Sheet
'Slide-Bind' Book Cover
Eight Inspirational Quote pages
Six Printable Pages
15 Guest Pages (double sided)
D.I.Y. Instruction sheet for clients who wish to put the book together themselves
Re-order form (attach your business card to allow clients to contact you for re-orders)
A matching presentation box, complete with magnetic closure and ribbon is included with every Remembering Book.
1. Guests sign 'Remembering' pagesGuest pages come pre-printed and ready to go. Find out more...
2. Print photo and text pages (optional)We supply quality paper that works with any standard printer. Find out more...
3. Select your pages (optional)Choose any or all of the eight included inspirational quote pages. Find out more...
The following pages are included in all standard paper packs sold in North America:
4. Slide your pages into the bookFold the cover backwards, then slide the pages into the spine. Find out more...
Customise your books with your own brand debossed and hot foiled into the back of the book.
We can even match your books to your company colours.
We supply our products exclusively to funeral homes.
For bulk, and customized book inquiries, please contact us.
Distributed in the USA by Bass-Mollet
Distributed in Australia by Wholesale Funeral Products
Distributed in New Zealand by Mortech
In the United Kingdom? Please visit our UK online store.
Are you located somewhere not listed above? Contact our head office for pricing and availability.
Remembering Books are a product of The Colab, a Product and Graphic Design Studio in Auckland, New Zealand.